NDJ – At first the chance meeting between a photographer and a young moose seemed to be bound by nothing more than curiosity.
Until the young moose suddenly had a change of ‘character’ and gave the photographer several ‘kicks’ to the head using its antlers.
The photographer took on a ‘defeat’ position by bowing down his head and placing his hands over his crotch. It took a while however before the elk finally relented.
The ‘confrontation’ occurred at the Great Smoky national park in the Great Smoky Mountains.
The photographer said afterwards he will ‘never forget’ that day in the park.
Related posts● Man Threatened With Death For Hunting License
● Python Inhales Impala Deer
● Euthanization Of Elephant Met With Great Anger
● Leopard Forgoes Killer Instinct To Become Baboon Mother
● Canada Is Killing More Ice Bears
|« Chinese Fighter Jets Pursue US And Japanese Planes||Black Friday Is On A Roll In The US »|
Other Top Searches:
- elk - elk attacks - Great Smoky Mountains - Great Smoky park - Moose attacks - nature park - photographer and moose - wildlife