LONDON – A gala dress worn by Princess Diana was auctioned off in London for nearly $US155,000 on Tuesday. That was substantially more than the $US75,000 to $US110,000 auction house Kerry Taylor, was expecting to get.
The auction house stated after the sale that a non-British museum purchased the dress.
The dress was one of Princess Diana’s most favorite gowns and was designed by David and Elizabeth Emanuel, who also designed the wedding dress she wore when she married Prince Charles.
Diana wore the gala dress for the first time during the summer of 1986, while attending a fashion show charity event held in honor of the Red Cross.
Related posts● Schwarzenegger Under Cover At Gym
● 25,000 Teddy Bears And Counting
● Other Stars Who Died In A Car Crash
● Kate Middleton Battles Them British Winds Again
● Prince Charles Turns 65 And Is Still Waiting To Become King
|« Scientists Find Japanese WWII Submarine Off Hawaii Coast||It’s Official; Arafat Was Not Poisoned »|
Other Top Searches:
- charity event - David and Elizabeth Emmanuel - Designer Clothes - designer dress - Gala Dress - Kerry Taylor auction house - Prince Charles - Princess Di - Princess Diana - Red Cross