LOS ANGELES – A Wendy’s customer in Georgia became unwell after eating a cheeseburger spiked with a joint.
The woman called 911 complaining of stomach cramps and said she was having symptoms similar to food poisoning.
Paramedics investigated the hamburger and noticed a partially smoked joint stuffed inside the burger.
It didn’t take long for Lovejoy Police to find 32 year old Amy Seiber, who works at the Wendy’s were the incident happened. Seiber confessed that on November 1 2013, she had been smoking a joint at work and that it accidentally fell between the buns of the burger.
Seiber was immediately terminated from her employment at Wendy’s. Police arrested her for possession of Marijuana.
A spokesperson for the fast food chain stated that the company has offered to pay for the customer’s medical bills and that they offered the customer a $US50 gift certificate. “We are deeply sorry that this incident occurred,” the rep said.
The customer was not available for comments. It’s unknown if she intends to sue the fast food joint.
|« Delta Airlines Passengers Barely Escaped Death||Leopard Forgoes Killer Instinct To Become Baboon Mother »|
Other Top Searches:
- cheeseburger - eating fast food - joint in burger - spiked food - Wendy's burgers - Wendy's fast food chain - Wendy's franchise - woman unwell at Wendy's