PRETORIA – For the first time since Nelson Mandela’s passing has the family expressed great appreciation and gratitude to the world for mourning his death.
Temba Matanzima, spokesperson for the Mandela family said:
“The past few days were not easy and the next few days won’t be easy either, but thanks to the compassion from the motherland and the whole world, the family will be able to process the loss over time”.
It was the first public reaction to the outpouring of love for Nelson Mandela who died last Thursday.
“Madiba was not only a citizen of South Africa and a citizen of the African continent, but also a world citizen,” Temba said.
Matanzima also talked about Nelson Mandela’s humble attitude:
“Mandela was a modest man, who took time for Kings and Queens, for rich and poor, for the little guy and for the greats.”
Nelson Mandela’s funeral is scheduled for Monday December 09 2013.
Related posts● Fidel Castro Is Still Hanging On
● Yet Another Car Explosion Rocks Beirut
● Kim Jong-Un Starts New Year With Sinister Speech
● Gay People Go To Jail For Life In Uganda
● Syria Makes Thousands Of People Disappear
|« Childhood Friend Tried Pulling Paul Walker From Burning Car||US Sheriff Refuses To Lower Flag For Mandela »|
Other Top Searches:
- Madiba - Mandela family - Mandela funeral - nelson mandela - outpouring of love - Pretoria - World News - Xhosa Clan