BALI – A security guard on duty near a luxury hotel in Bali Indonesia was strangled to death by a python last night.
59 year old Ambar Arianto Mulyo was a security guard at a restaurant nearby the Hyatt Hotel that is closed down until 2015 for renovations.
The snake came too close to the restaurant for comfort and Mulyo tried to wrestle the 14 foot long Burmese python away. He managed to clamp the snake’s tail and head but in the process the python curled up around Mulyo and eventually strangled him to death.
Restaurant guests tried to rescue Mulyo but were unsuccessful. Even police was unable to pull the security guard from the snake’s firm grip.
The snake made its escape slithering over a road nearby the luxury hotel and disappeared in the bushes.
The python has been spotted several times before near the hotel, located in Bali’s Sanur; a location popular by tourists.
Authorities warned locals and tourists alike to be extremely cautious. Police are still hunting for the snake.
Related posts● 18 People Killed On Route To A Funeral
● Indonesia Remembers Tsunami 9 Years Later
● 80 Snakes Housed In A One Person’s Apartment
● Man Gets Life For Killing Alleged Pedophile
● Homeless Man Kills Senior And Eats Heart And Tongue
|« 13 Year Old Saves Lives Of 3 Younger Brothers||“Putin Must Go; Chodorkovski To Power!” »|
Other Top Searches:
- Bali - Burmese Python - dangerous snakes - guard killed by snake - horror files - Indonesia - strangling snake - tourist resort