NDJ – A mini-bus filled with passengers on route to a funeral collided with an oncoming truck at the island of Java, Indonesia.
The driver of the mini-bus wanted to pass a vehicle but did not see the oncoming truck and slammed right in to it. At least 18 people on the bus, mostly women and children, were killed.
The mini-bus was on route to a funeral and many of the 31 passengers were family members.
The truck driver and his passenger survived the impact.
Deadly accidents like this are common in Indonesia where few adhere to the rules of the road. Bad road conditions combined with overly eager drivers often lead to deadly accidents that could have been avoided had the drivers executed a bit more care and self-control.
Related posts● New Zealand Releases Gripping Traffic Video
● Python Strangles Guard At Luxury Resort
● Indonesia Remembers Tsunami 9 Years Later
● Crash Victim Survives Six Days In Wrecked Truck
● Death Follows Woman After Rehab
|« Trucker Trapped On Collapsed Freeway||Oprah Cancels Birthday Bash »|
Other Top Searches:
- bus drives into truck - deadly accident - driving dangerously - Indonesia - Java - mini-bus accident - mini-bus crash - road hazards